LITTLE CHAMP ENGLISH MEDIUM SCHOOL
It is with great pride & pleasure that we present within these covers a comprehensive portrait of the Little Champ English Medium School. Little Champ English Medium School is a progressive, child centered, co-educational private school, committed to providing education for all its students. This School strives for educational innovation, and academic excellence. It’s a lively caring community of which we are justly proud.
Little Champ English Medium School was founded in the year 2009 by Mr. Diliprao Mohite –Patil MLA, Mrs. Surekhatai Mohite –Patil & Principal Dr. Shivajirao Mohite. Initiated by Hutamta Rajguru Shikshan Prasarak Mandal. The society through this school aims to provide strong academic and moral education for the rural children.
At Little Champ English Medium School the learning process is seen as one that is both challenging and enjoyable. We believe education should be foster creativity, independent thinking, exploration, and experimentation as life long process. Our students are encouraged to develop sound ethical values – kindness, respect, and integrity are instilled within a safe and nurturing environment.
Our aim is to develop students who are aware, socially responsible, creative clear thinking, explorative, and with good self management and interactive skills. Little Champ English Medium School’s child centered philosophy allows children to learn through play by exploring their environment at their own developmental pace.
Experimental and novel thought processes are the essence of the learning activities in our schools. The students are nurtured with the foresight of giving them that extra leap to stay ahead of their peers in today’s competitive world. The warm and caring atmosphere enables the staff and students to bloom to their fullest in their best hues. The students participate with full zeal and a healthy spirit to bring Laurels to their respective ‘Houses’ in school. In class, a combination of teacher-supervised and independent learning activities at individual and group levels are integrated into the learning system. We believe that every child is a gifted bundle of talents. Thus we follow the ‘Child Centered’ system whereby we discover, nurture and polish their strengths and help them overcome their weakness.
The basis of all the activities and functions is kindness, respect, integrity and patriotism. The teacher fulfills the role of a facilitator by motivating, encouraging, guiding and assisting children in learning effectively. We keep abreast with the latest developments and modifications in the field of education. Learning has never been restricted to classrooms only. The entire school has regular field trips; celebrations of traditional and national festivals, etc form an unending landscape – playing the role of a teacher!
- Our mission is to provide a beautiful and positive learning environment to all the children who come to school to learn.
- To work to preserve the ‘childhood’ of every child and yet prepare him for the challenges of life.
- To nurture the growth and development of children and encourage them to experiment, think and learn.
- To be a friend and guide to the children in their path of discovery.
- To help the children to become good learners, good human beings and responsible citizens of tomorrow.
We are a dynamic community that respects individuality, embraces diversity and prepares the students to take their place as global citizens.
Little Champ English Medium School does not follow any particular school’s Ideology exclusively. The school uses those ideas that are time tested and applicable to the school and particular child group needs. The teachers at Little Champ English Medium School always strive to
- Be patient and supportive.
- Promote creativity, discovery and exploration.
- Encourage children to take initiative in selecting activities.
- Understand the capabilities of children.
- Interact with children by talking and listening to them.
- Allow children to do be independent and do things for themselves.
- Offer choices of activities and materials.
- Set and enforce reasonable limits.
Be willing to use different methods of care to meet each child’s abilities and need.
- Each class in the Little Champ English Medium School provides children with a caring, happy environment where they can develop as individuals-socially, intellectually, physically and emotionally at their own pace.
- Each class is prepared carefully with an environment to cater to the individual needs of each child as he/she passes through different stages of development.
- Through – combination of freedom of choice and sensitivity directed learning – the child is helped to gain independence as well as learning to be part of a community.
- Each child is encouraged to help, care for and respect others as well as the environment he/she is in-thus aiding the development of self-discipline within the child.
- The school aims at helping the child grow in self-confidence and self-esteem.
The child is encouraged to reach his/her full potential in all areas of the curriculum, acquiring the skills needed in the world today.