All Candidates, Colleges/Institutions desirous of appearing /participating in MAH-LL.B-5 Yrs CET-2017 and MAH-LL.B-3 Yrs CET-2018 are requested to note that On Line Application are invited for Common Entrance Test for Admissions to First Year of Five Year Integrated Full Time Regular Course leading to Under-graduate degree course in law: LL.B-5 Yrs. and First Year of Three Year Full- time Regular Degree Course in Law: LL.B-3 Yrs. as per the given schedule.
Schedule of Activities
Documents required to be produced at the time of admission.
- Mah CET Application Form
- Mah CET Hall Ticket
- Mah CET Score Card
- Mah CET Online Registration Form (Option Form) Part I & II
- Mah CET Provisional Admission Letter
- Three passport size photographs with the name behind the photograph
- Originals & set of photocopy of the following documents.
- Statement of marks of qualifying examination.
- Passing Certificate
- Migration Certificate ( if applicable)
- Domicile Certificate / Nationality Certificate
- Transfer Certificate
- Caste Certificate and Validity certificate issued by appropriate Authority, if such certificates is not submitted with the admission form, the student will be considered for admission in open category for all purposes including admission merit list & fees.
- Employers permission letter in case if student id employee, to pursue the course and attend all the classes of course.
- All above Documents shall be produced in original along with the attested copies of each document.
- Students have to abide by rules & regulation of the college & University.
As Per rules regulations of Savitribai Phule Pune University, Pune & Fee Regulating Authority of Government of Maharashtra.
Instructions to Students
The Students of the college are expected to
• Maintain discipline and peaceful atmosphere.
• Be regular and punctual in attending the classes and at least 75% attendance is mandatory for all the students to be eligible for appearing University examination.
• Not to instigate the fellow students to indulge in any unlawful activities.
• Not to disturb other students when the class is in progress by way of making noise or asking irrelevant questions. Normally reserve questions or doubts to be asked towards the end of the period.
• Handle college property like furniture, equipments, tools, books, etc. carefully without causing avoidable damage.
• Make it a habit to see the notice board for keeping yourself well informed about various happenings and activities taking place in the college.
• To pay the institute fees or any other dues in time.
• To appear in all tests and terminal examination conducted by the college. Absentees will be charged with fine.
• Not to indulge in malpractice during examinations.
• Not to resort to ragging of junior students.
• Not to be disrespectful to college staff and fellow students.
(Anti Ragging helpline No-02135-288660)
Anyone found indulging in ragging in any form within or outside the vicinity of the college, shall be instantly expelled from the college.
- ANTI RAGGING ACT – (Key provisions) The Maharashtra Prohibition of Ragging Act, 1999 is one of the important Act of the Maharashtra Legislature received the assent of the Governor on 15th May, 1999 and was published in the Maharashtra Govt. Extraordinary, Part VIII, dated 15th May, 1999.
- Prohibition of Ragging – Ragging within or outside any educational institution is prohibited.
- Penalty of Ragging – whoever directly or indirectly commits, participates in, abets or propagates ragging within or outside any educational institution shall, on conviction, be punished with imprisonment for a term which may extend to two years and shall also be liable to a fine which may extend to ten thousand rupees.
- Dismissal of Student - Any student convicted of an offence under s.4 shall be dismissed from the educational institution and such student shall not be admitted in any other educational institution for a period of five years from the date of order of such dismissal.
Suspension of Student
- Whenever any student or, as the case may be, the parent or guardian, or a teacher of an educational institution complaints, in writing, of ragging to the head of the educational institution, the head of that educational institution shall, without prejudice of the foregoing provisions, within seven days of the receipt of the complaint and if, prima facie, it is found true suspend the student who is accused of the offense, and shall, immediately forward the complaint to the police station having jurisdiction over the area in which educational institution is situated, for further action.
- Where, on inquiry by the head of the educational institution, it is proved that there is no substance, prima facie, in the complaint received under sub section(1) he shall intimate the fact, in writing to the complainant.
- The decision of the head of the educational institution that the student has indulged in ragging under sub section (1) shall be final.As per the rules and regulation from the Government of India, Ministry of Human Resource Development, a special Disciplinary Committee has been set up to look into the matters relating to ragging.
Anti Ragging Committee
|1||Coordinator Asst.||Prof. Bibe S.S.|
|2||Member||Prof. Bokefode A.S.|
|3||Member||Prof. Garud R.M.|