Hutatma Rajguru Shikshan Prasarak Mandal’s
- About HRSPM
- Mission & Vision
- Board of Directors
- Local Management Committee
- Legal and Committee
Hutatma Rajguru Shikshan Prasarak Mandal is founded by the Hon’ble Shri. Dilip D. Mohite (MLA) Tal-Khed (Rajgurunagar) Dist-Pune. The Education Society registered under Bombay Public Trust Act, 1950. Dr. Shivajirao Mohite Patil is Secretary and Sau. Surekhatai Mohite Patil is Treasure.
Hutatma Rajguru Shikshan Prasarak Mandal has established various educational institutions like
- Law College: Started in the 2007 at Rajgurunagar, to University of Pune, recognized by Govt. of Maharashtra and approved by Bar Council of India, New Delhi.
- Arts, Commerce & Science College at Dehane, Khed affiliated to University of Pune recognized by Govt. of Maharashtra.
- Arts, Commerce Women’s College at Rajgurunagar, Khed Dist Pune affiliated to University of Pune recognized by Govt. of Maharashtra.
- Little Champs English Medium School, Rajgurunagar,Pune.
“KNOWLEDGE CAN SAVE LIFE”
“Knowledge” is a boon for improving and raising the standards of knowledgeable and qualitative life of every human being. It is absolutely believed by a human kind that the knowledge can improve and fill up the different colors in their life.
“To preserve and promote excellence through quality legal education by creating and disseminating knowledge to foster social transformation, cohesiveness and co-existence of civilized society”
- To disseminate the fragrance of ‘law’ and ‘justice’ in society at national and international level.
- To act as a think tank for legal system in India and globe by encouraging quality education, research and publication.
- To impart quality education to meet national & global challenges.
- To produce socially sensitive, responsible citizens and global leaders.
- To contribute in national growth and nation building by value education.
Board of Director
Local Management Committee
Committees: As per University rule, college has appointed various committees.
- Anti Ragging Committee:
- Women’s Grievances Committee
- Legal Aid Committee
- Admission Committee
- Cultural Committee
- Women’s Grievance Committee etc.
- News & Events
- Placement Cell
- Students Welfare Office
- College Activity
- Moot Court
- Law Lecture series
Legal and Committee
The legal aid committee strives to provide legal assistance to those who cannot afford it. It has encouraged aspiring lawyers to involve themselves in social service, which goes beyond the college curriculum. The committee trains students to file bail applications, conducts weekly visit to remand homes and spreads awareness about the Right to Information Act. The committee also organizes exhibitions showcasing the artwork of talented inmates from prisons across Maharashtra.